CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursdays..... :) or :(

Thursdays are the HARDEST days at school!! Well first of all i have math science and social studies that day and I mostly have tests that day. But the good thing about thursdays at school is that, friday is coming the day after. But school is good all the time because i have my friends. SOOOO i have mixed connections about thursday.

Post Comments if your thursday is good or bad

XO,
bella :) 

3 comments:

  1. My Thursday's aren't that great either:( It just feels like we are so close to Friday, yet so far away. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate Thursdays because algebra is the first class!!! Oh well at least I'm getting it over with!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah that is exactly how I feel :)

    ReplyDelete