CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

my first post

Hi im bella and i am making this blog cuz my friend said i should. Soooooo i dont know what to say. Can u think of anything cuz i cant. Well i guess we could talk about school..... actually school isnt fun so nvm. WELL today i am with my friend brooke and we r watching flipped...btw ThE gREATEsT MOViE a must see. than we go to volley ball. AND Than school again the next day. but tomorw is pajama day/crazy hair day so i guess it will be fun. WEll Thanx for reading my blog and choosing ME!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, my class is going to watch flipped on Monday since we read the book. Now I cant wait to see it :)

    Also if you dont mind me asking whens your birthday? because I'm an Aries too!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! I remember when I started my blog in April; I haven't been posting as much as I should though. Since I'm following your blog, feel free to follow mine at
    http://www.k-kristenskorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete